Be a foundational member on a fast-growing sales team at a venture-backed company. Lever solves the #1 challenge for every CEO: hiring. Recruiting is a hot market, growing 12-15% y/y on its own, and Applicant Tracking Systems like Lever are in high demand. At the same time, hiring has never been more competitive and costly, making talent solutions that improve a company’s hiring ROI incredibly valuable. We’ve just brought our product out of beta and we’ve already attracted an elite roster of customers including Box, Quora, Lyft, Coursera, Foursquare, Slack, Reddit, and GitHub.
Lever is the only hiring software that is mobilizing the entire company to collaborate on hiring. We’re the only solution designed to engage managers, who are incredibly crucial stakeholders, more deeply in the process. By supporting a true partnership between recruiters and managers, we’re able to make hiring faster, higher-quality, and more embedded into a company’s core culture.
We are seeking a resourceful, driven, results-oriented sales professional to help us set, drive, and execute our revenue goals. As you’ll be joining before we’ve brought on sales leadership, you’ll work closely with our CEO to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has material impact. Ultimately, when we go to raise our next round, your work in growing our revenue will be the key foundation to our ability to land funding on great terms.
You should bring a passion for tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, deep sales expertise. It would help if you’ve sold SaaS to mid-market, since you’ll be familiar with our sales cycles. To join a company at our stage, you should be confident in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in dynamic, changing environments. You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. At a startup, you’ll face limited resources but have plenty of chances to demonstrate and expand your capabilities. If you’ve felt cornered or restricted on your current team, you may be ready for more: this is a wide-open role where you have lots of growth potential, lots of openings to prove what you’re capable of.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, not just a job for someone looking to pay out as easily as possible. You’ll see professional development in several dimensions, including the ability to step up and help lead if you prove you’re ready.
WITHIN ONE MONTH YOU WILL:
- Thoroughly know our customers, their needs, and how our product adds differentiated value.
- Drive your own deals through a full-cycle, inside sales funnel from qualifying to close.
- Confidently run in-product demos for a variety of audiences, including the occasional CEO / Founder.
- Own and manage relationships, including the nurturing of passive leads.
- Develop close relationships with other groups in our company – Marketing, Customer Success, and Product – and work cross-functionally to support top-level company goals.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS YOU WILL:
- Master a consultative strategy to sell Lever’s solutions in ever-larger and more complex deals.
- Prioritize strategic opportunities and resources to maximize your own output.
- Hit and exceed your quota numbers.
- Have a voice at the table, guiding our design, engineering, product teams towards revenue-generating features.
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train up other reps.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU WILL:
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the teams practices, tools, and content.
- Have dynamic new opportunities open up to you; choose to focus on new customer segments or new specializations in the sales group.
- See openings for leadership roles – prove to us that you’re ready.
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.