Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position:
Sea Mar Child & Family Services Program in Mount Vernon is seeking a part-time Child and Family Therapist. The Child and Family Therapist provides individual and/or family therapy, case management, crisis stabilization, treatment planning, and may lead groups. In addition, will provide referrals and coordination with medication providers, primary physicians and other community partners. Must have the ability to accurately diagnose mental health issues and develop treatment plans based upon diagnosis. Must be willing to work later hours (after 5pm) on some days, and will require work within schools or other non-traditional settings.
Qualifications and/or Requirements:
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in psychology, counseling, or social work which includes course-work in psychological diagnostics REQUIRED.
- MUST meet WAC requirements for a Mental Health Professional.
- Experience with evidence based models and wrap around services preferred.
- Preferred is a Child Mental Health Therapist.
- Experience working with children and families required.
- Computer efficiency preferred.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Oscar Rivera, Program Manager at OscarRivera@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 10/15/2019
External candidates may apply after 10/18/2019
This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).