If you’ve been working in outside, business to business sales, have a proven track record and a desire to build a successful career, you’ll have that opportunity as an Account Executive. A career in sales provides opportunities to work in a team environment and is ideally suited to individuals who enjoy networking at all levels. Our client provides best in class training- in classroom, web-based and on-the job; having earned a college degree will be an asset. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider a career with our client.
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all of our client’s products, services and solutions for clients.
- Designing and presenting solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of business-to-business outside sales experience
- College degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required!
Our Client Offers:
- Base salary, uncapped commission and bonuses:
- 1st year averaging $75K +
- 2nd year averaging $100K +
- Additional Perks:
- President’s Club winners earn trips to Ireland, Panama, Banff and others
- Outstanding benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training including access to online Harvard Manage/Mentor courses