- Must be able to operate calipers, micrometers, tape measure, hardness testers, color inspection machine and able to read and understand blueprints.
- Possess valid forklift license.
- Ability to calculate figures such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to execute written, oral or diagram instructions.
- Prior quality experience preferred.
- Ability to handle problems involving variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to operate a computer and understand different software programs.
- Preferred high school diploma or GED.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams or formulas and confer with management/engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Inspect finished goods to assure they meet specifications.
- Inspect incoming raw materials to assure they meet our specifications.
- Test products for dimensions, performance, mechanical, electrical or chemical characteristics.
- Performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts or product to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations form existing standards.
- Record all test data by applying statistical quality control procedures.