PRN, also included in on-call and holiday rotation.
On-Call: every 8th week , Holiday: one 12 hour holiday per year.
Community Hospital South, Indianapolis, IN
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our imaging department. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The CT Technologist performs diagnostic CT exams according to physician orders. You will utilize the Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) effectively.
Your exceptional skills
- Exceptional communication and technical skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision of assistance from other CT Technologists
Your exceptional qualifications
- High School or GED required
- Required: Current license as a Radiologic Technologist by the State of Indiana. Current ARRT (R)(CT) registry.
- Required: Current license as a Radiologic Technologist by the State of Indiana. Must obtain ARRT (R)(CT) within one year of hire
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Computerized Tomography, CT Scan, CT Tech, CT Technician, scanner