Full/Part Time RN/LPN
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to care for patients in the comfort of their home. As a Maxim Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
We are currently looking for Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem employees.
Trainings available (if needed): G-tube, Trach and Vent
• Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Minimum one (1) year of Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience required with home health experience preferred
• Current CPR certification
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
Please respond to this ad by submitting your resume to set up an immediate interview in our Greensboro-based office. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and recognition programs