Careers that Change Lives
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we're a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to be a part of technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in IT that changes lives.
Medtronic is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Check out the accomplishments of our Women in IT group!
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provides general administrative support including preparing communications, maintaining calendars, meeting and conference coordination, ordering supplies, travel coordination (domestic and international), and submitting expenses.
- Performs a wide variety of non-routine administrative tasks and may support special projects or assignments.
- Coordinate candidate interviews and meetings of interview teams.
- Create meeting minutes, manage agendas, and track actions as needed.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
- Administers inter-department or inter-unit programs or processes.
- Work to deliver day-to-day objectives with significant impact on achieving results involving obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Use problem solving skills for process improvement in systems and processes.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and training to other employees within job area.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous Medtronic experience
- Previous experience supporting multiple leaders with complex calendar and travel requirements
- Event/large group meeting planning experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience with online meeting management including WebEx
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills to collaborate with executives and other assistants
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)