What We Stand For: Samaritan Healthcare is a comprehensive regional healthcare resource committed to the delivery of consistent quality services in a safe and fiscally responsible manner that meet the needs of patients, physicians, employees and our community; and to the maintenance of an environment that encourages individual development, teamwork and pride with compassion and respect for each person.
Why You Want to Be a Part of It: When someone joins Samaritan Healthcare, they become part of something so much larger. Our company culture operates on a growth mindset by carrying out our values: listen, love, respect, excel and innovate as we work together to inspire healthy, regional communities through the delivery of excellent patient care.
What Does an Environmental Services (EVS) Technician Do? As an EVS Tech, you will…
- Perform a variety of environmental services and maintenance tasks to ensure a clean, sanitary, and pleasant environment for patients and guest
- Maintain an awareness of surroundings and be alert to potential hazards
- Routinely demonstrates both knowledge and skill in the safe use of chemicals, equipment, cleaning techniques and infection control methods
- Demonstrates safe handling and removal of medical and hazardous waste
- Provides a clean and welcoming experience for guests and direct visitors to appropriate areas
This is a full time 40 hour/week evening position, working 3 pm-11:30 pm, variable days of the week.
Please Note: September 8 through September 26 are time-off blackout dates for training and go-live of our EPIC EMR. Time off will be limited to extenuating circumstances.