Credit and Collections Specialist
Credit and Collections Specialist Job – Morton Grove, IL
Attention business to business collectors! A growing company in the Morton Grove area is seeking a Credit and Collections Specialist to join their engaging team. To be considered you must have a minimum of two years of credit and collections experience and have strong communication and negotiation skills. Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Credit and Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Approve new lines of credit and/or the extension of credit limits
- Review, and identify files to identify delinquent accounts for collection
- Negotiate and collection arrangements for overdue account balances
- Investigate and resolve matters of significance in relationship to credit collection procedures
- Handles the more complex and larger accounts in methods and procedures
- Review orders that may be on hold due to credit or delinquent payment
- Utilizes aging report for contacting past due customers
- 2+ years of business to business collections
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel (creating/maintaining spreadsheets)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
If you are interested in the Credit and Collections Specialist job in Morton Grove, IL or other accounting and finance opportunities, then click 'apply' below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.