You: You are a motivated and passionate expert for the Dell Boomi platform. You possess the experience to empower your customers' success beyond short-term gains through innovative design and development of new solutions. You are intrigued by the unique challenges presented by business problems that cross functional boundaries and integrate multiple technology stacks. You are familiar with traditional software development methodologies but also completely comfortable in contemporary Agile models.
Us: The IT Enterprise Solutions team is a well-rounded and experienced group of both Principal and Sr. Solutions Engineers. The team strives to build relationships that create a strong collaborative environment both within the team and amongst business stakeholders. Every team member possesses core subject matter expertise but also a desire to do and learn more.
What we want you to do:
- Lead a team of dedicated and talented Dell Boomi Developers and Administrators in a fast-paced, innovation-focused, high demand business environment
- Lead work-groups in conjunction with embedded analyst from across the business to provide impactful features, improve business process efficiency, reduce operating costs, and foster cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Program Management practices to deliver large high-value business solutions across a diverse Enterprise System architecture (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, OpenAir, SharePoint)
- Lead an Integration COE in delivering a best-practice based design, implementation, and support capability that realizes maximum ROI, strong governance, and stability of the platform
- Contribute and support processes promoting Enterprise Data stewardship principles
- Develop, refine, and automate solutions with Dell Boomi native capabilities as well as external code when necessary. Optimize system performance. Generate and maintain Integration documentation
- Provide day to day environment and process monitoring, as well as act as Tier 2 escalation support, and assist users to troubleshoot issues
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Completed Boomi Essentials, Administrator 1 & 2, or 2+ year's experience as a Boomi Administrator
- 4+ years of experience building, testing, and deploying Dell Boomi processes utilizing connectors for SQL, SMTP, Salesforce, NetSuite, REST, among others
- Experience with Message Oriented Middleware (e.g. ActiveMQ, RabitMQ) and associated Message-based enterprise design patterns
- Experience building complex Process models (e.g. UML) and Database Schema (e.g. Microsoft T-SQL)
- Experience with Agile methodology e.g. Scrum or Kanban
- Additional certifications: Professional Dell Boomi Architect Certification
- 2+ Experience with .Net C#, Java, or Groovy development
- Experience integrating with Enterprise CRM and ERP systems (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite OneWorld)
- Experience with Release Management automation software (e.g. Gearset, Autorabit, Copado)
- Experience with Mulesoft ESB
Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.