Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist I you will serve as a partner to your customers while executing the full cycle recruitment for your assigned positions. You will partner closely with Hiring Managers to manage the recruiting process from end-to-end, implementing action plans related to both candidate sourcing identification and recruitment process execution. This includes but is not limited to: Educating and advising hiring managers to enable an effective and efficient recruiting process, identifying and sharing recruitment best practices across the business and industry,
The successful candidate will be passionate about Syneos Health’s mission and culture, thrive in a fast paced environment, be proactive, resourceful and efficient. This person must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a growing company.
1. In conjunction with all of Talent Acquisition, creates a deep and diverse talent pool to service resourcing requirements across multiple business units.
2. Collaborates directly with hiring managers to understand business and skill set requirements to build a hiring plan to ensure current and future resource demands are met.
3. As a partner to your hiring managers, provide market insights, talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs to establish expectations and build a collaborative approach with your customers to meet demands.
4. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing regular updates to hiring managers and setting expectations on the hiring process per requisition or department, or both, as required.
5. Utilize appropriate sourcing channels (including applicant tracking system, candidate relationship management system, job boards, advertising, networking, employee referral program) to identify qualified candidates.
6. Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and provide recommendations to improve applicant attraction.
7. Offers creative solutions to sourcing hard to fill requisitions in collaboration with the business.
8. Responsible to manage full cycle recruiting process to include but not limited to: complete initial screening interview of potential candidates and reject non-relevant applications, prepare candidate profile for hiring manager following interview screen, submit short listed candidates to hiring managers for review, conducts candidate debrief session after interviews are completed and extends verbal offers of employment to successful candidates.
9. Ensures data accuracy within Applicant Tracking System.
10. Initiates and maintains open communication with hiring managers and Human Resources (HR) colleagues in meeting recruiting needs.
11. May create collateral HR materials for trade shows, professional organization meetings, and career fairs. May attend trade shows, professional organization meetings and career fairs.
12. Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter in a corporate or agency environment
- Proven track record in direct sourcing and managing an end-to-end recruiting process required
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to think and influence strategically
- Proven track record in utilizing creative recruitment techniques and measurement of results
- Ability to work well with multi-functional team and with all levels within organization
- Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating and partnership skills required
- Ability to effectively engage and build relationships with line management, employees, and HR team at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple demands without missing deadlines
- Strong time management skills and able to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer services skills
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience as a full cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter supporting a CRO or in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working with Taleo
- Experience with a CRM
This Job Excludes CO Applicants
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.