Senior UX / UI Designer
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title:Senior UX / UI Designer
The senior UX/UI designer will support our human-centered design practice and be responsible for creating new mobile experiences. They will work with stakeholders, business partners and other designers to create connected product experiences that pushes the limits of innovation and puts the user in focus.
Responsibilities / Preferred Qualifications:
- BA/BS or MA/MS in graphic design, industrial design, HCI, or related field or equivalent experience
- 6 years of relevant work experience in UX, product design, advertising fields or relevant customer-facing job role
- Experience conceptualizing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, ability and desire to learn.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally, globally and building consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design craft: including wireframes, prototypes, and visual mock ups.
- Work independently with minimal direction
- Comfortable organizing a facilitating design thinking workshops
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite & other prototyping tools
- A solid understanding of the design and product development processes
- Excellent project management, communication, and presentation skills