Job Title: Recruiter
Department:HR & Administration
The Recruiter is responsible for managing a team that actively targets and identifies, contacts, and recruit talent for active Varonis job openings.
The Varonis Recruiter will be aligned with a team of recruiters. As a Recruiter, you will be assigned certain requisitions to work on. The goal of the team will be to diligently fill the open positions with the best talent while using excellent sourcing methods.
- Work with hiring managers to develop hiring plans.
- Quickly learn Varonis’ best sourcing practices and understand how to find ideal candidates using said methods.
- Review and understand technical job requirements.
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates.
- Identify and build relationships with “passive” candidates who may be open to exploring new opportunities.
- Coordinate interview times with hiring manager’s schedules.
- Follow up with candidates.
- Follow up with administrative paperwork (applications, references, background checks).
- Negotiate salary requirements.
- Research and stay up to date with market trends.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Recruiting, preferably in technology sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Understand the hiring manager’s needs and how they relate to the functioning of the business.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to learn technical information.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Self-confidence and self-starter.
- Office automation tools (MS Office etc.) for proofreading, editing, and formatting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Achievement Focus: Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; recognizes and acts on opportunities; sets and achieves challenging goals; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Sense of Urgency: Displays a matter of utmost urgency; understands the importance of making critical business decisions in a timely manner with strong attention to detail; realization that efficiency and prioritization are critical to success.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Written Communications: Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; varies writing style to meet needs; writes clearly and informatively.
- Oral Communication: Demonstrates group presentation skills; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; speaks clearly and persuasively.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
Varonis is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics