Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for an Office Clerical to join our team.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Answers telephone and greets visitors, ascertains the nature of business, and provides information and/or routes calls to appropriate territory employee.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate strong verbal and multi-tasking abilities as well as proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft Office / Access.
- Provide administrative office support (including typing, filing, photo-copying )
- Strong attention to detail is a requirement. (Appointment card generation via mail merges and data validation is a major component of this position along with direct communication to school administrators and sales reps. maintenance)
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required; additional education a plus
- 1-3 years of data entry/administrative experience preferred, but no prior experience required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Highly responsive, exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Trustworthiness and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google for Business (Gmail, Google Drive, etc