Customer Experience Architect
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
Primary purpose of this position is to drive and lead the development of leading research and technologies in the Customer Experience space.Acts as a single point of contact for all aspects of the Customer Experience journey related to stakeholders, partners and customers.Understands Contact Center business very well and works with the CX Innovation Manager to integrate and prioritize Customer Experience requirements into Product roadmap
- Develops and owns the Customer Experience Strategy, roadmap and release schedule across domains
- Has very strong business presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Works under consultative direction towards long range goals & objectives.
- Guides the successful completion of major projects/programs.
- Exerts significant influence on major organizational objectives.
- Provides technical guidance, mentorship and leadership to less experienced individuals and small project teams
- Recognized as an expert in own function
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Provides technical leadership by defining architectural approaches to address difficult technical problems, implementing key technical work, drawing conclusions and making recommendations to ensure the delivery of project objectives.
- Functions as a thought leader in generating new ideas, new areas to explore, new ways to be effective.
- Strong contributor to quality invention generation
- 12+ experience in the IT industry as Product Manager, Customer Experience strategy specialist
- Very deep knowledge of the current Customer Experience trends and innovations