JAGGAER is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest Commercial, Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. Additionally, JAGGAER is the leading procure-to-pay provider in the Higher Education and Government sectors. JAGGAER eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
JAGGAER, a leading global provider of a web-based, modular suite of e-Procurement, supplier management, and materials management solutions is seeking an experienced, professional Account Executive (AE).
The successful candidate will be an accomplished sales professional, with a working knowledge of enterprise software. Supply Chain Management experience is desired. However, the most critical criteria is a tenacious approach to net new sales in targeted accounts. A consistent proven track record of performance is required. True comprehension and ability to navigate and penetrate complex sales environments is required. Track record in supply-chain and/or past software sales experience in the following areas including, Sourcing, Procurement, Finance, Contracts and Supplier Performance.
The ideal candidate can prospect, identify solution gaps and/or sales opportunities, and articulate those gaps in a confident “Challenger Sales“ approach to prospective customers. In doing so, candidates will utilize Salesforce to manage their day to day operations. Day to day operations include prospecting, opportunity management, forecasting, and proposal generation. This individual must be an independent, autonomous and creative performer with a passion for customer outcomes as a result of utilizing JAGGAER solutions. They must also be a team player who can successfully partner with the others in the JAGGAER organization. This position is for focused individuals who thrive in an environment of change and who have demonstrated a highly successful sales track record. The AE role provides high visibility and extraordinary rewards.
The Account Executive (AE) will be responsible within their vertical to build pipeline and business volume. This is done by:
- Focus on net new customers
- Owning the full Sales Cycle (prosper to close). Must be effective in identifying, prospecting, qualifying and tracking opportunities
- Understanding the challenger sales model
- Identification of prospect “White Space“
- Articulate desired prospect business outcomes
- Making timely decisions about which opportunities JAGGAER will pursue;
- Establishing an annual territory plan (within assigned vertical) and articulating discrete actions required to win new business. The AE will manage and coordinate every aspect of specific sales opportunities—from prospecting to contract signature
- Must be capable of driving and closing a sale, writing proposals, and negotiating contracts with people at all levels.
- Provide input to internal teams on market trends, competitive products, prospect/client feedback, market needs/requirements, and other areas as requested.
Business Volumes – Pipeline/Quota
- AE is required to prospect and generate a solid pipeline and to sell within the prescribed vertical to net new customers
- AE should achieve 4x quota coverage in pipeline
- AE should utilize JAGGAER prospecting tools in their day to day activity
- AE should document pipeline building activity
Opportunity Tracking / SFDC
- AE is required to enter all sales activity into Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Call and Meeting Notes
- Calendar events
- Org Charts
- Prospect activity
- As JAGGAER qualifies an opportunity and pursues it through its lifecycle, the AE must systematically create updates to the opportunity record and reflect current information regarding sales stage, key dates, deal size, and so on.
- AE will contribute to the development of solutions being proposed for prospects.
- AE will assist in identification of the customer Return on Investment
- AE will assist in gathering information for services Statement of Work
- AE will be able to white board solution maps for customers
- AE will be able to land and expand solutions
- As JAGGAER develops the solution for an AE's account, the AE must be able to articulate the questions that explain the value proposition, pricing, and competition in the sale.
- AE should be able to strategically position JAGGAER solutions relative to the competition and clearly differentiate JAGGAER's unique offerings
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrable success selling complex software solutions, preferably SaaS
- Experience/track record in meeting/exceeding quota selling procurement solutions
- Active in seeking new sales opportunities thru prospecting
- Strong understanding of ERP offerings and procurement solutions and technology.
- Proficiency in the sales processes and account/territory planning.
- Proficiency in solution selling running complex results driven sales cycles.
- Ability to take ownership of all facets of the sales process. Personal ambition to close.
- Proven ability to build and deliver credible business value prop at all of the multiple levels (ex. CFO; VP of Supply Chain)
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience selling into the Telecom vertical preferred
- Northeastern U.S. territory preferred
- Ability to travel
About Our Benefits
JAGGAER offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics. We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.