Morristown Medical Center a member of Atlantic Health System has a great opportunity for a registered nurse in the surgical unit. We have been named the #1 hospital in New Jersey
- This is a per diem position , 7p-7:30a must work every other weekend
- You will be helping patients recovering from post surgical procedures including head/neck, gastro, urology, ENT , bariatric, as well as Trauma patients .
- Patients will be on telemetry monitors and medicated drips, units range from 12 to 29 beds
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
At least 1 Years of Acute Care/ Med/Surg experience as a Registered Nurse
Must be arrtyhmia certified
Familiar with meidcated drios including Amiderone, Cardziem and Levo
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.