Atlantic Health System is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for the Cardiac Electrophysiology at Morristown Medical Center working 6:30 AM to 7PM.
Essential Job Functions:
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job
- BSN Preferred
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
- BLS Required
- ACLS Required
- NJ Basic Arrhythmia State License Preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in either, Acute Care, Cardiac/Telemetry, Critical Care, Operating Room, Post Anesthesia Care, Emergency Department, or Home Care & Hospice
- Previous EP Lab experience preferred
- Candidate must be able to assist in performing a variety of procedures in the EP Lab, including, surgical procedures, Pacemakers, ICDs, Ablations and EP Studies
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of Cardiac Arrhythmias. Must be able to operate all equipment safely and correctly
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune's “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For“ list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.