- Current unencumbered licensure with the WV Board of Registered Professional Nurses, or appropriate state board where services will be provided, as a registered professional nurse OR current multi-state licensure through the enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC).
- The Graduate nurse must obtain licensure within 60 days of hire (may not be waived).
- Obtain certification in Basic Life Support within 30 days of hire date.
Position Summary: The professional registered nurse has the authority, responsibility, and shift accountability for the delivery of nursing care through the use of the nursing process. The Registered Nurse accepts accountability, applies competent clinical knowledge skills, and uses independent nursing judgment for care provided by self and by health care providers to who care is delegated to achieve quality patient care outcomes.
The Registered Nurse must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care that is relevant to the patient(s) under their care, as well as apply principles of growth and development over the life span. The Registered Nurse also must possess the ability to assess and interpret patient data needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs.
Please click on the link below to open and review the detailed job description and minimum qualifications:
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend