Requisition Number:Position Summary: Responsible for the provision of pharmaceutical
care for the Specialty Pharmacy at West Virginia University Health System through involvement in clinical oversight, direct patient care, clinical, educational and administrative activities. Assists Director, Assistant Director, and Pharmacist in Charge with
daily operations of the Specialty Pharmacy and assumes responsibility in their absence. Serves as Senior Clinical Staff member and Clinical Oversight Chair.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
OR Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited school of pharmacy.
- Must possess current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy
in West Virginia or be license eligible. Licensure must be completed within 90 days of hire. If licensure is not obtained within 90 days of start date, associate will be notified that they will be released from their employment.
- Obtain certification in Basic Life Support within 60 days of hire date.
- Completion of a health-system pharmacy administration residency program
- Completion of a non-health-system pharmacy administration residency
program AND One (1) year of experience as a clinical pharmacist or pharmacy administrator
- Three (3) years of pharmacy administrative experience
- Five (5) years pharmacist practice experience.
Please click on the link below to open and review the detailed job
description and minimum qualifications:
Manager, Clinical Services - Specialty