Home Health Aide / HHA Needed for Full Time Day Shifts
Do you have a heart for caring for others? Interim HealthCare offers the opportunity to bring together a passion for others and offer a secure, stable career. With over 50 years of homecare and staffing, the Interim family offers a sense of community involvement and corporate stability within one company.
As an Home Health Aide with Interim HealthCare, you would be primarily responsible for giving our clients the care and assistance they need to stay independent in their home. We have a full time day shift available in Grafton, WV from 8a-8p, Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Assists, performs and trains patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Promotes safe environment and maintains unobstructed pathways while providing care.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Assists with incidental/instrumental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and maintaining a clean and safe physical environment and medication reminding.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as universal precautions, hand washing, and personal protective equipment.
- Recognizes, documents and report changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Attends or completes mandatory Interim HealthCare in-services and provides requested documents to keep employee file current.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI“) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Completes other assignments and projects as requested and assigned.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
- Successful completion of a background check.
- Current CPR certification or willingness to become CPR certified.
- 6 months previous experience as a Caregiver, Home Health Aide, CNA or experience providing in-home care for a family member.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- AVA Rewards
- Weekly Pay
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Grafton
- Job State: WV
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $9.50
- Max Salary: $10.50
- Compensation Type: Hourly