Requisition Number: SWDEV01487
Anritsu Company is the United States subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for 120 years. Anritsu’s “2020 VISION” philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital instruments as well as operation support systems for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 4,000 employees in over 90 countries. To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, Google+ LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous 401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
As a Software Development Engineer based in Morgan Hill, CA you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining embedded software applications for test and measurement instruments. You will ensure quality in every aspect of the software design and development process. You will use Object Oriented Design and Object Oriented Programming techniques. You will participate in scrum processes. This position reports to the Software Engineering Manager based in Morgan Hill, CA.
- BS/MS Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- Thorough understanding of OOD/OOP principles
- Experience with C++ is required
- Experience with Qt and embedded Linux is a plus
- Experience working with embedded systems is a plus
In order to be successful in this role, the following competencies and behavior skills are required:
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Dedicated to meeting team goals
- Adaptable to priority shifts
- Committed to creating quality products
- Can work in a team environment