Outgoing Quality Control
Job Title: Outgoing Quality Control
1. Outgoing quality inspection;
2. Quality Problem Handling;
3. Management of inspection material;
4. Production Group quality evaluation.
Outgoing Quality Inspection:1.1 Conduct outgoing inspection according to glass inspection standard and specification;1.2 Plan and implement annual glass type test;1.3 Responsible for identifying and isolating non-conforming.
Quality Problem Handling:2.1 Participate in judging the responsibility for quality problem;2.2 Responsible for making feedback and tracking quality problem;2.3 Assist with quality team to analysis the root cause and action plan for the quality problem.
Management of Final Product Inspection Data:3.1 Responsible for filling, compiling and archiving inspection record;3.2 Make statistics, analyze and report the quality performance.
Production Group Quality Evaluation:4.1 Responsible for monthly Production Group quality evaluation, providing suggestions to Quality Supervisor for improvement;4.2 Participate in the process audit and track audit problems.
Reports to prepare and submit:1. Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report;2. Glass inspection report;3. Glass quality problems feedback report.
Other duties as assigned
Nothing in the Position Description restricts management's right to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
- Languages spoken commonly in the workplace are English and Mandarin. - Ability to read, understand and comprehend document such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, o schedule form.
- Ability to speak effectively and interact with other team members engineers, leadership and customers.
- 1 to 3 years manufacturing experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Over 1 year of the company's product inspection experience preferred.
- Above technical secondary school degree, major in in related specialty
- The employee is regularly required to stand for long periods. Duties include turning at the waist, reaching, bending, squatting and lifting up to 50 pounds. Ability to pass static strength requirements (grip)
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less. Use this factor when special and minute accuracy is demanded
- Clarity of vision at 20 feet or more. Use this factor when visual efficiency in terms of far acuity is required in day and night/dark conditions
- Three-dimensional vision. Ability to judge distances and spatial relationships so as to see objects where and as they actually are.
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Observing an area that can be seen up and down or to right or left while eyes are fixed on a given point. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Safety requirements for this position are safety glasses, hearing protection and steel-toed work boots.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Knowledge of and familiarity manufacturing software. Proficient with Microsoft Office Software Word, Excel, Power Point
- Production process and quality control method of glass;
- Glass production process, product quality and characteristics
- Master glass manufacturing process
- Familiar with process audit and product audit;
- Able to read parts machining drawing to inspect the glass;
- Master related key elements of ISO/QS/VDA quality system;
- Be proficient in product safety regulations and the correct use of various measuring tools
- Be proficient in glass inspection work instructions.
- Relatively better planning, organization, communication and coordination ability
- Capable of analyzing and solving problems
- Training Required
- Trained in ISO/TS16949 quality system knowledge
- Trained in glass quality standard
- Trained in SPC, QC seven tools, 5S, etc.