The primary purpose of this role is to translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions. This includes responsibility for developing, configuring, or modifying complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments. This individual facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
- Implement full-stack solutions to enterprise-level scalability, performance, and availability problems
- Maintain a suite of existing applications by implementing new features and fixing critical bugs
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, design documentation, and process enhancements
- Ensure that integration, unit, and system tests are automated and complete per requirements
- Adhere to current documentation standards and produce necessary documentation for training and compliance
- Strong Java skills and object-oriented design experience, including working knowledge of core libraries and design patterns
- Experience developing with Spring Boot to create microservices and RESTful APIs.
- Significant experience with automated test frameworks Spring Web Test, RestAssured, Cucumber, Jasmine, Karma, Junit, etc.
- Experience with cloud development, either public or private clouds
- Experience with messaging/streaming such as JMS/Kafka is desired
- Experience integrating with databases (preferably Oracle/Postgres) and middle-tier application server architecture
- Experience with ORM such as Hibernate/JPA or Spring JDBC is a plus
- Development experience in a Unix/Linux environment is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies desired, including continuous integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an interest in working in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, prioritize activities, and to manage time effectively
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent required, or equivalent work experience
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply Now Saved Jobs Email Job