Human Resources Benefits Leave Administrator
Location/Org : Brand
Kindred at Home
Location : City
Location : State/Province
Kindred at Home, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We are looking for a Human Resources Benefits Leave of Absence Administrator to join our team!
This position reports to the HR Benefits Manager and is responsible for the direct management and oversight of the Company’s national LOA program, to ensure compliance based on state and federal regulations and ensure on-going claim management is within company service standards and legal compliance.
- Assist the company in managing the complexity of FMLA, ADA and short-term and long-term disability administration
- Coordinates the support for all leave of absence cases and claims to include general administration, comprehensive case management and program compliance with the Family and Medical Leave Act and all related employment laws
. Performs exemplary customer service and assistance to associates, executives and HR business partners as it relates to leave of absences and disability administration.
2-4 years HR experience including experience with Leave of Absence, State Paid Leaves, Return to Work/Disability Management, Employee Benefits and/or equivalent job experience
Proficient in HRIS systems, Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace
Kindred at Home