Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
We're currently looking for an Operator in Training in our Mooresville, IN location.
This is a rotating, 12 hour position, working 6am - 6pm on a 2-2-3 schedule.
This position is responsible for the overall results of assigned machine, which includes but is not limited to:
- Running and changing of raw material on his or her assigned machine while producing a quality product.
- Attending machine operator training to achieve “C“ operator certification on assigned machine cluster.
- Completing various documentation including line sheets, DIRs and downtime logs.
- This position interacts with: A, B & C Operators, Warehouse personnel, Management, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Packers, and Compounding.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Perform all OIT duties with these four priorities in mind:
- Attend training and practice machine operating skills listed on the machine certification form
- Ensure all guards and safety devices are present and working correctly on assigned machine
- Monitor the quality of the product at the machine entrance and exit
- Perform quality inspections and complete the DIR accurately
- Run assigned equipment, which includes but is not limited to:
- Clearing product and material jam
- Maintaining material supply
- Assist with machine changeovers
- Record equipment downtime
- Perform assigned C.A.R.E. duties
- Maintain acceptable C.A.R.E. audit scores in assigned zone
- Assist other team members on the line, as needed
- Notify the supervisor when machine operating skills are mastered and you are ready for machine certification
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Must pass required testing
- Good attendance record
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good safety record
- Ability to understand various written materials such as SOPs and cGMPs
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Repetitive bending
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Please refer to the Company's Substance Abuse Policy which protects the safety and well-being of all associates and potential associates.