Job ID: 218819
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is seeking Full-Time individuals to work in our Moorestown location as a Truck Loader. The individual will have the opportunity to work in the truck loading department on our night shift. The starting rate is $16.00/ hour plus shift differential. Must have flexibility with work availability. Start time is 5:00 pm. Standard shift is Monday thru Friday, but may require some Sundays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The position requires the safe handling of glass and various other products related to the glass industry
- The ability to measure materials accurately, using a standard tape measure
- Ensure proper processing to the correct truck
- Performing proper housekeeping within the department throughout the shift
- Safely transporting materials into and out of the department in a manner that compiles to our safety standards.
- All other duties as assigned
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures, including Critical Safety Rules, are essential functions of your job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Flexibility with work availability. Standard shift is Monday thru Friday but may require some Sundays
- Read, understand, and communicate paperwork and labels
- Understand units of measure and be able to perform general mathematical equations
- Must be willing to work until the job is finished in extreme hot temperature
- Accurately read and use a tape measure
- Must be safety conscious and hardworking
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner
- Must be detail, safety, and quality-oriented
- Must be willing to work in other departments as needed
- Must have flexibility with shift end time
- Prior Glass Experience a plus
- Prior experience as a yard jockey a plus
- Ability to wear all required safety equipment, including safety boots with metatarsal guards
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, bend, crouch, and work in a factory environment as many as 10 or more hours per day
- Lift up to 75 lbs., repeatedly, on a regular basis
- Must be able to handle stressful situations well
- Must be able to work in a hot environment
- This position requires a lot of bending, twisting, and reaching
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 31, 2020