Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Instructional Designer, Advisory to join our KPMG Business School organization.
- Utilize instructional design, adult learning principles and innovation strategies in the conception, design, and development of Instructor-led (ILT) learning experiences
- Collaborate with subject matter professionals on course design and development to translate KPMG Advisory business content into learner-centered experiences
- Apply fundamental research skills to instructional design projects
- Review learning experiences against outlined training objectives, company brand standards, and CPE requirements
- Examine training products to see that they reflect an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners
- Design, create and oversee the creation of a variety of materials utilizing desktop publishing software and SCORM compliant authoring tool
- Minimum of one year of learning & development experience; preferably in instructional design or learning asset materials development from a professional service firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience interviewing project sponsors and subject matter professionals to gain detailed insight on learning asset requirements (e.g. target audience analysis, content scope and context, and case study development)
- Prior knowledge designing interactive learning interventions and performance support tools and creating detailed storyboards
- Excellent organizational, communications, relationship and project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines, manage heavy workloads and prioritize tasks
- Ability to travel up to twenty-five percent
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.