*This role is 100% remote (Americas or Europe)
Diagram co-founds companies that pursue big ideas in the financial, insurance, and healthcare sectors. We combine venture capital investment, incubator-style support, and the unfair advantages of large incumbents into a unique, founder-centric model. As a leading venture builder, Diagram offers founders a unique platform to launch a business, scale it, and pursue global success.
We know that innovation can improve wellbeing. So we're on a mission to ensure it happens.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join one of our portfolio companies in stealth mode in the banking space.
As one of the first members of the engineering team, you will be responsible for launching the product and onboard it's first customers!
We are looking for an experienced design leader who can lead the overall product, design, and UX strategy. We are a design-focused consumer brand that works on digital and physical products, with a high focus on our mobile apps. We're looking for someone to roll up their sleeves, lead design on individual features, and make design decisions in a role with plenty of room to grow. The ideal candidate is a passionate designer who is comfortable working closely with cross-functional teams to influence product strategy and rally them around elegant, innovative mobile solutions that delight our users.
- To design flows and experiences that are delightful, intuitive, and elegant.
- Execute on a master level with an eagle eye for detail.
- Give feedback on product strategy and design work to push the level of quality on the team continually.
- Collaborate with Head of Product and Engineering to deliver a world-class experience to our users.
- Take part in defining a design system to be used across multiple products and platforms
- Process Improvement / Financial Infrastructure: Continuously develop systems and processes. Evaluate current processes, identify best practices, develop plans to reach goals, and implement improvements.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design in a product company
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to articulate your design decisions clearly)
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software (mobile/web)
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of design work
- Some experience with front-end programming
Why working with us?
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup that is growing
- Full remote position
- Monthly team events
- Unlimited Vacation Policy