We’re looking for a stellar Junior Technical Product Manager to help build and manage the technology that powers our business at ABCo. You’ll be working with members of our Engineering team to help drive the completion of various tech goals, establish priorities, communicate across the company, and keep everything running smoothly. If taking a product successfully through its development lifecycle and into the customer's hands excites you, keep reading!
What you'll do
- Work closely with engineers and stakeholders to build features that provide a high-quality experience for our customers and employees
- Establish, constantly improve, and execute project processes to ensure optimal delivery while maintaining a highly engaged, energized, and effective team
- Translate broad business needs into non-ambiguous requirements for our development teams
- Design, execute, and report on hypothesis-based tests to determine the actual value of all new features
- Facilitate conversations and decision-making among stakeholders and keep them informed of project progress
- Identify and quickly remove roadblocks in order to keep projects running smoothly
- Manage multiple concurrent projects in various departments (focused primarily on technology)
- Plan activities to keep the office environment fun and energetic
Who you are
- Equipped with 1–3 years of professional experience
- An expert communicator brimming with positive, proactive energy
- A data-driven decision-maker who marries sound business judgment with strong analytical thinking
- Organized, focused, extremely detail-oriented, and adept at prioritization across multiple projects
- A thoughtful problem solver dedicated to constantly learning and improving
- Comfortable leading meetings with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Mature, empathetic, and adaptable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team
- An understanding of agile, Scrum, PMI, or other project-management-process methodology
- Experience making decisions in high-pressure situations
- Working knowledge of common business software and analytical tools
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.