POSITION: Industrial Construction Specialist (ICS) - DEWALT
BRAND: DEWALT – STANLEY – IRWIN- LENNOX – PROTO – PORTO CABLE - BOSTITCH
DIVISION: Global Tools & Storage
REPORTS TO: Specialty Sales Manager
LOCATION: Home Office - Montreal, QC
This diverse, purpose-driven Team at Stanley Black & Decker shares a unified passion for creating products, tools and solutions for those who make the world. This role will give you a strong understanding of how a world class Fortune 200 organization creates and implements different strategies across our various commercial brands focusing on performance, customer satisfaction & innovation.
Reporting directly to the Specialty Manager, the Industrial Construction Specialist is responsible for executing the End User Brand Marketing Strategy. As an Industrial Construction Specialist, you must be able to form strategic partnerships with the professional End Users to deliver jobsite solutions, world class customer service and product innovation. Some of your daily activities will include cold calling on industrial, commercial and institutional construction sites, calling on construction company head offices, planning jobsite events and conducting safety training seminars for our tool and accessory brands.
- As the main point of contact for the company in the field, providing customer service, product knowledge, and sales expertise to our end users
- This role will include visiting trade schools, trade training facilities and union sites
- Assisting Sales Team at distribution sales events; developing new contacts and closing sales
- Building and maintaining relationships with End Users and internal Sales Force
- Coordination and management of top customer purchasing
- Supporting our distribution network as it pertains to large user needs
- New business development within assigned region
What we need
- College or University graduate
- Experience in sales and or marketing with a record of demonstrated achievements and leadership
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work some weekends as needed
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Creativity and strategic thinking skills
- Proficiency with computer software including MS Word and Outlook
- Clean Drivers Abstract
What you get
- A utility role with independence
- Opportunity for career advancement with a Fortune 200 Company
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Use of a company vehicle, cell phone & laptop
- Company Perks including: Goodlife Fitness discounts, Employee Discounts on products, and many more!
Stanley Black & Decker Canada Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity in employment and foster a barrier free environment. If accommodation is required at any point in the recruitment process, please contact a member of the
Recruitment team. Please note that as part of our recruitment process, candidates in the final stages will be required to complete a
backcheck process which may include a criminal background, credit and drivers abstract check.