Posting Dates: 10/16/2020 - 10/30/2020
Job Family: Facilities & Real Estate
Department: Meetinghouse Facilities Department
This position helps provide and maintain facilities which give Church members places where they can work, worship, teach, learn, pray together, make and renew covenants, and receive sacred ordinances. Will be the primary customer contact for all physical facilities matters relating to existing facilities and properties. This position will also assist in the prevention of building deterioration and maximize building life through judicious application of operations and maintenance process and standards
- Prepare and implement operations & maintenance annual plan
- Scope building renovation projects with the assistance of project Manager
- Regularly inspect facilities to ensure compliance to approved standards
- Manages resources including staff, contractors, and vendors to execute the annual plan
- Secures contractors and vendors and ensures that work and services meet established specifications.
- Communicates frequently with customers, employees, vendors and contractors to develop and maintain effective relationships.
- Strongly prefer BS degree in facility management, construction management, business, or a related field, with 2-5 years experience in facility management, property management, or MBA with 2 years experience in facility, property management or related industry.
- 3 or more years in a leadership role leading others.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and cellphones. Must understand and be able to use MS Office applications, department-specific software, web-based programs, internet services, and wireless communications.
- Knowledge in facility and property management, construction procedures, business practices, safety and fire codes.
- Proven front-line management skills in a multi-discipline work environment and ability to manage difficult situations to achieve a positive and appropriate resolution.
- Ability to communicate professionally with employees, priesthood leaders, contractors and vendors.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.