***We pay Mileage Reimbursement! ***
Ask about our reimbursement program.
Job Description: Respiratory Therapists are a valuable member of our health care team who are responsible for coordinating and providing direct respiratory therapy to the residents.
About us: Camelot Care Center is a skilled pediatric nursing facility located in Logansport, Indiana. Camelot Care Center is seeking compassionate Respiratory Therapists to become a part of our team where our primary goal is to provide exceptional care to our residents.
About the Role: Camelot Care Center is seeking Respiratory Therapists in our skilled nursing facilities to
- Provide routine respiratory therapy as well as trach care, trach changes, high flow heated humidification, Cough Assist, mechanical vest therapy and ventilator management.
- Ensure the quality of resident care meets or exceeds standards of practice, while maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to change of residents needs.
- Exhibit courtesy, compassion, and respect to residents, families, visitors, physicians and co-workers.
- Promote the residents ability to remain as independent as possible offering praise and encouragement
- Demonstrate excellent leadership abilities, demonstrating a willingness to take risks, generate new ideas, evaluate and recognize priorities, keep current on information, and foster high performance, recognize a need for and provide adequate resources.
About you: The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience.
- Must be licensed in the state of Indiana as a Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist or Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- One year of clinical experience preferred.
- Current BLS CPR certification.
- Must display good emotional health and be capable of extended periods of standing, bending and heavy lifting.
- Must show knowledge and understanding of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to maintain professional attitude, including such areas as confidentiality, concern for all people, cooperativeness and conscientious use of time.
Wed love for you to grow with us! Camelot Care Center offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
Camelot Care Center offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
If you are ready to join the Camelot Care Center Family, please apply online today!
Camelot Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.