Medical Transportation Specialist
Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someones life? Camelot Care Center, a pediatric long term skilled nursing facility located in Logansport, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Camelot Care Center is seeking a Medical Transportation Specialist to:
- Maintain preventive vehicle maintenance
- Complete all appropriate paperwork on a timely basis
- Keep open communications with Social Service regarding scheduled appointments and scheduled changes.
- Maintain residence safety according to company policy during transport.
- Communicate any medical information obtained during residents appointment to Director of Nursing or Assistant Director of Nursing and/or charge nurse.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma.
- Must possess a valid driver license.
- Must have an excellent driving record.
- Experience preferred with driving large vehicles, such as vans or small buses.
- Knowledge of laws regarding passenger safety.
- CNA highly preferred
Wed love for you to grow with us! Camelot Care Center offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities
Camelot Care Center offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
Come join Camelot Care Center's team where we work to make a difference.
Camelot Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.