Job Description: Dietary Assistants are a valuable member of our health care team who work to supervise and direct the dietary department and assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and maintaining its programs and activities.
About us: Camelot Care Center is a skilled pediatric nursing facility located in Logansport, Indiana. Camelot Care Center is seeking a Dietary Assistant to become a part of our team where our primary goal is to provide exceptional care to our residents.
About the Role: Camelot Care Center is seeking a Dietary Assistant
- To assist in the preparation, service and delivery of meals and snacks.
- To assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties including work areas, tables, appliances and floors.
- That assist in dish and utensil washing and cleaning including gathering soiled items from carts, trays and dining areas and placing clean items in proper storage areas.
- To assist in distributing and collecting menus and checking all trays for completion and accuracy of menu and diet preferences prior to distribution to residents.
- That can ensure that food and supplies for the next meals are readily available and assist in inventorying and storing incoming foods, supplies and equipment.
About you: The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience.
- Completion of elementary education or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to read and write in English, ability to communicate with residents, families, personnel and support agencies and ability to remain calm under stress.
- Must display good emotional health and be capable of extended periods of standing, bending and heavy lifting.
Wed love for you to grow with us! Camelot Care Center offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
Camelot Care Center offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
If you are ready to join the Camelot Care Center Family, please apply online today!
Camelot Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.