Certified Nursing Assistant
Job Description: CNAs are a valuable member of our health care team who work under the supervision of a licensed nurse to perform basic nursing care tasks as assigned according to plan of care.
About us: Camelot Care Center is a skilled nursing facility located in Logansport, Indiana. Camelot Care Center is seeking compassionate CNAs to become a part of our team where our primary goal is to provide exceptional care to our residents.
About the Role: Camelot Care Center is seeking CNAs
- To observe and report any changes in resident's health status to the Charge Nurse on an ongoing basis.
- To provide assistance with activities of daily living (i.e., bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, skin care)
- That can follow instructions and complete records under supervision
- To document all care given and observations made while giving care
- That can follow Camelot Care Center guidelines in dealing with patient care
About you: The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience.
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant; or
- In a State recognized and approved training program to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Should have patience and tact in dealing with anyone at the facility
- Must display good emotional health and be capable of extended periods of standing, bending and heavy lifting.
Wed love for you to grow with us! Camelot Care Center offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
Camelot Care Center offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
If you are ready to join the Camelot Care Center Family, please apply online today!
Camelot Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.