Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
Centurion, a partnership between MHM Services and Centene, is excited to be the NEWLY SELECTED provider of healthcare services in the Florida Department of Corrections.
We currently have a rewarding part-time opportunity for an Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our outstanding medical team at the Franklin Correctional Institution located in beautiful Northern Florida.
The ARNP/PA will work three days per week providing primary care services to incarcerated adult patients. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Medical Evaluations/ Routine Medical Care
- Chronic care clinics
- Sick call referrals
- Medication Management
- Medical History
- Ordering Lab Work and Interpeting Results
- Developing Care Plans and Follow Up Visits
Centurion of Florida is proud to be the private partner for comprehensive healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections. Think outside the hospital and consider the many unique benefits of a rewarding career in correctional healthcare:
- Clinically diverse and fascinating pathology
- Incredibly supportive and secure work environment
- Regular weekday schedules- no evenings, weekends or holidays
- Competitive, guaranteed salary and comprehensive benefits with generous paid time off
- Freedom from billing, reimbursement and RVUs means more time to do what you love- practice medicine!
- Ability to make a difference to an important and underserved population!
If you are seeking a new career opportunity where you have the ability to make a difference and have a positive impact on public health free from the administrative headaches of traditional practice models, consider a career in correctional healthcare with Centurion of Florida.
To learn more, contact Tracy Glynn at 904-289-2502 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]Qualifications
Active, unrestricted FL ARNP or PA license
Corrections experience preferred, but not required