At this time, we are seeking a Receptionist to join our team!
Shift/Hours: Part Time- Works every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday) 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Once you have applied, please attend on of our open Group Interviews that are held every Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. at The Terrace at Grove Park located at 101 Tulip Lane, Dothan, Al 36305
- Monitors all incoming public traffic and assists with job applicants.
- Receives guests and other in a courteous, polite and warm manner.
- Respond to the needs of residents, families and visitors by providing immediate assistance.
- Appropriately and accurately prepares and distributes routine correspondence.
- May provide clerical and administrative support to the various departments.
- Receive and follow reception schedule/instructions from supervisor and as outlined in established policies and procedures.
- Operate paging/telephone system as required.
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call and relay information or route call as appropriate.
- Assist with resident activities such as bingo
- Assist the dietary department with carry outs to our cottage residents.
- Ability to answer the telephone, take detailed messages, respond to verbal inquiries, take direction from different sources, handle multiple tasks and be organized in a fast paced environment. Typing of 30-40 wpm may be required if secretarial support is needed at the community.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and able to accept constructive criticism. Ability to interact with residents who are highly susceptible to common illness without posing additional health risks and must maintain a professional appearance.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in general office procedures.
- Strong organizational skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Able to project a professional image.