Order Management Analyst
Office location for this position: 100 Wilson Road, Suite 200, Monterey, CA 93940 USA
The Order Management Analyst is responsible for managing and improving information flow from order placement to final customer payment. They will be assigned to a customer, shipment type (inbound/outbound/inventory) dependent on the size and complexity of the customer. This individual will act as the interface to our multi-unit concept customers, product suppliers, transportation suppliers and/or distribution partners. Key responsibilities include order planning, exception management, inventory management, payment resolution, and identifying/implementing operational efficiencies.
- Leverage technology and process improvement to remove roadblocks throughout the order placement to pay process.
- Take action on exception orders through problem solving and processing orders that do not flow through the system properly by working with the client, transportation service providers, distribution partners, product supply partners and any other relevant third party to mitigate the impact of any issues.
- Build relationships with customer contacts to execute day to day informational, product, pricing and transportation needs.
- Maintain item level data including pack size, pricing and commodity descriptions
- Manage and plan order activities on a frequent basis and ensure all tasks are completed and accurate in the operating systems.
- Order communication flow and notification of parties
- Service failures (No shows, late deliveries)
- Track & trace
- Missing/incorrect rates, Pricing exceptions
- Open events
- Exception management
- Inventory reconciliation
- Inventory forecasting and replenishment
- Invoicing files including reconciliation of claims & credits
- Make customer service a differentiator: respond to all communication from the customer in a prompt, professional and accurate manner.
- Achieve tactical and operational KPI targets (Quality and Productivity Metrics)
- Create, execute and deliver daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required by the business that enhance the customer experience or improve process.
- Create, collect, sort and distribute operational information to the team.
- Willingness to work on more than one account when there is a business need.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work flexible schedule on occasion
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to work in a team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Friendly, customer-service attitude
- Ability to problem solve and work through ambiguity
- Willingness to create and adhere to processes and plans
- Visionary in scope of project and ability to think outside the box
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world�s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran