Sitetracker is seeking a Talented, Energetic Self-Driven & Core contributor to our QA efforts. The successful candidate will have a passion for high quality, and development of best practices. He/She will have Strong QA Automation skills and familiarity with object-oriented languages is key. Testing within Salesforce/Force.com a plus!
- Create, document, execute and maintain test plans to perform functional, load and performance tests for large-scale, complex software systems.
- Create and execute manual / automated regression test cases for the existing and upcoming features.
- Execute and report regression test cases at the end of each sprint and prior to the main releases.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and architecture of the software systems.
- Ability to ensure the quality of the product, development of the automation scripts.
- Participate in the agile development life cycle, including sprint planning and design review process by facilitating testing mindset.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Software Development Engineer-Test, Software Quality Assurance Engineer or related role.
- At least 2 years experience with distributed technologies/concepts, object-oriented methodologies, relational databases, and Unix-based systems.
- Experience building a high-performance B2B enterprise software system.
- Very effective communication skills, asking clarifying questions for the acceptance criteria generation, and user story requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years testing large-scale server applications, web-services or RESTful APIs.
- Minimum of 4 years developing tests automation using open source tools.
- Experience with command line, bash prompt
Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.