Our Enhancement & Development team is looking for a talented SFDC or Salesforce Development Engineer to join an existing high-powered team working on new product functionality and customer requested enhancements to our software. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team in a fast-growing company and gain extensive experience and knowledge working closely with senior technical architects.
The qualified person should have great communication skills and a passion for writing intelligent software using best practices. Our software is cloud-based and implemented on the force.com platform, so we require 2-4 years of experience working with Apex, Visualforce and/or Lightning.
- Implement new software features and client enhancements
- Architect, customize and configure new client implementations
- Perform unit and integration testing of code
- Work directly with customers to gather requirements and translate into system functionality
- Support existing functionality and address customer support needs
- 2 - 4 years of force.com development experience working with Apex classes, triggers, components, VisualForce pages, & SOQL.
- Advanced system administration and configuration (Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Approval Processes, Workflow Rules, Security and Permissions).
- Experience building web services that interact with force.com.
- Computer Science or similar degree.
- Superb Communications Skills with a demonstrated history of working directly with clients.
Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.