Sitetracker is looking for an experienced and process driven Head of Support to oversee Sitetracker’s Tier 1 Customer Support platform. As The Head of Support, your main responsibilities will be to build and manage a platform handling 24/7 global chat/phone support for our entire client portfolio. The Head of Support will also be responsible for handling an on-call rotation for system down issues.
In this role, you will manage a high volume team fielding hundreds of phone calls, emails, and live chats daily. You will track and analyze new and emerging issues and define the strategy of the company’s support structure and work collaboratively with other teams in the organization to improve on all aspects of the Sitetracker customer experience.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a meticulous focus on customer satisfaction, a passion for learning new systems and products, a technical understanding to define new processes and the ability to lead a large team in a demanding environment.
The Skill Set
- Utilize support management experience, with proven track record of managing successful, high volume customer support teams
- Adapt to changing environments and effectively manage change by providing hands on enthusiastic leadership
- Deliver results against goals, build effective and motivated teams, foster teamwork, and demonstrate sound business judgment
- Apply excellent problem solving skills and communication with outstanding written, verbal, conversational, as well as improvise in any given situation
- Collaborate cross-functionally as a team player as well as act as champion and voice of the customer
- Demonstrate ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.