Electric utility company seeking a CAD technician for an opportunity as a drafter. Will be supporting Southern California Edison projects.
* Drafter with receive work orders/red line maps from the planners.
* They will be drawing/converting these maps into AutoCad.
* The maps are of electrical systems/circuits/ Edison material,structures
* Project scope: Edison work.
* Navigation throughout our system completing scale drawings to SCE standards
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.