Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Millwright's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proficient in the installation, maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of rotating equipment including: Natural GasTurbines; Centifugal, Reciprocating and Axial Flow Compressors; Vertical and Horizontal Pumps; Blowers, Fans and Expanders, Electric Motors and Generators.
- Knowledge of vibration analysis, machine shop operations, precision machinery alignment techniques.
- Ability to work with operations and maintenance on repairs to equipment that include but are not limited to: replacement of mechanical seals, installation and alignment of rotating equipment, repairs to fans and blowers, repairs to reciprocating, centrifugal and screw compressors and pumps, basic knowledge of rigging and flagging.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Millwright training certifications preferred (seal, vibration analysis, alignment training).
- Minimum of 2 years of Millwright experience in a manufacturing environment or military.