Community Medical and Dental Care, a fast-paced health center in Rockland County, NY, has an immediate opening for an experienced Phlebotomist. This is a rewarding opportunity for anyone seeking a new environment and an opportunity to grow professionally. Apply today to join our growing team.
- Assemble and set up medical instruments (needles, test tubes, blood vials, etc.)
- Verify patient identity while following all HIPAA guidelines
- Ensure that the patient is comfortable and in a good position before drawing blood
- Observe whether the patient has any negative reactions to the procedure
- Educate patients on immediate aftercare
- Maintain a clean and sanitary space; sterilize supplies properly
- Make sure that labs are sent to correct lab
- Phlebotomy Technician certificate
- Phlebotomy experience
- Understanding of standard blood drawing practices and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent salary
- Medical Benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career growth opportunities
Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc., is a non-profit community health center serving the medically-underserved population of Rockland County, NY. We offer linguistically-diverse and culturally sensitive health care to our patients. Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc., has over 60 health care providers who offer a wide range of services including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Dentistry/Oral Surgery, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Nutrition Counseling, Occupational Therapy, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Podiatry, Speech Therapy, and Urology.
Community Medical and Dental Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.