Apex Systems is currently hiring for Medical Accounts Receivable Positions in Monroeville, PA. This is a contract position with potential for hire based on performance and business need, with Apex offering benefits and competitive pay. Details are as follows:
- Follow up associated with the dispensing of prescription medications via telephone, internet and in writing.
- Resolve insurance problems and patient issues that may have resulted from incorrect or incomplete information, therapy changes and pharmacy or shipping errors.
- Maintain supporting chronological notes that detail action taken to resolve outstanding balances.
- Maintain accounts receivable systems including all billing/collection reports or queues.
- Contact patients and physicians offices as needed in order to expedite claims processing
Hours: Monday - Friday FLEX 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM - 8.5 hr days with 30 minutes for lunch.
If interested, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.