Full-time position in our Monroe Medical Clinic. We are looking for customer service oriented candidates. They will be responsible for processing patient information. Making medical appointments and contacting patients via phone on behalf of Sea Mar, taking messages, etc. The ideal candidate must possess some problem-solving skills and must be able to communicate efficiently with our patients and be sensitive to their needs. Must demonstrate and maintain a high level of work ethic and professionalism as well as be able to multi-task and properly use basic office software.
Education and/or Requirement:
- Minimum one-year experience in a medical setting
- Medical terminology preferred
- Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Computer and typing skills are required
- Excellent verbal, customer service, and written skills necessary
- Good organizational skills are a must
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click submit. If you have any questions regarding the position, email to Eric Kalume, Health Center Administrator at EricKalume@seamarchc.org This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).