Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Part-time position available for our Medical Clinic in Monroe. Employee will be also be working at our Bellevue location as well. We are looking for customer service oriented candidates. They will be responsible for processing patient information. Making medical appointments and contacting patients via phone on behalf of Sea Mar, taking messages, etc. The ideal candidate must possess some problem-solving skills and must be able to communicate efficiently with our patients and be sensitive to their needs.
- Must demonstrate and maintain a high level of work ethic and professionalism as well as be able to multi-task and properly use basic office software.
- Minimum one-year experience in a medical setting and medical terminology preferred. Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Computer and typing skills are required.
- Excellent verbal, customer service, and written skills are necessary for this position.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent to the US required.
- Good organizational skills are a must.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required.
To apply for this position send a resume and a Sea Mar CHC application to Eric Kalume, Health Center Administrator at EricKalume@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 12/11/2018
External candidates may apply after 12/14/2018
This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).