Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Full-time Dental Supervisor position available for our Monroe Dental Clinic. Some Saturdays required or as needed. The Dental Supervisor will coordinate patient flow and supervise the Dental Assistants and Dental Receptionists. Must also be able to coordinate patient scheduling and be able to triage patients. Knowledgeable of the proper sterilization methods and OSHA regulations and dental insurance programs and dental procedure codes is necessary for this position. While in this position the Dental Supervisor will have periodic shifts in our Seattle Dental clinic.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have completed basic courses in dental assisting and office management at an academic institution, such as a Technical Institute or its equivalent.
- A minimum of three years working experience in a dental office may be considered in lieu of education. Experience with EPIC preferred.
- Must have a strong Dental background
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred but not required.
- A current DA registration from Washington State required.
- Must be able to communicate, read and write in English.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret common written materials about dentistry.
What We Offer:
Sea Mar offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing community health organization. Working at Sea Mar Community Health Centers is more than just a job, it’s a fulfilling career with opportunity for advancement. Full-time employees working 30 hours or more receive an excellent benefit package of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Prescription coverage, Long Term Disability, EAP (Employee Assistance Program), paid-time-off starting at 24-27 days per year + 10 paid Holidays. We also offer 401(k)/Retirement options and an exciting opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Desiree Vives, Dental Manager at DesireeVives@seamarchc.org.
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 11/26/2019
Please visit our website to find out more about us at www.seamar.org. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.