NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT) LEVEL III ENGINEER
KP Recruiting Group Monroe, NC
This role has technical responsibility for NDT activities at all facilities. The job responsibilities for this role will include:
- Direct mill support
- Training, certification and performance reviews of NDT personnel
- Order planning
- Support to other departments, primarily Certification and Product Engineering groups.
- Test results approval
- NDT specification review.
- NDT procedure development
- Direct customer support
- Perform external and internal audits
- Development of new technologies
- Interaction with industry groups
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering field, or equivalent experience
- Expected to attain ASNT UT Level III certification within 1 year of employment.
- Experience in Ultrasonic inspection required
- Experience in Eddy Current or Liquid Penetrant a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Communicates progress & results effectively both verbally & through written technical reports & presentations. Communication extends across business disciplines.
- Ongoing contact with others outside their immediate work group, including quality, technology, & operations
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement continuous improvement in all areas of the business